From: Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Oct 28, 2005 2:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Roadside assistance in Stlouis

Surprisingly we agree on this one, at least in that theres no excuse (most of
the time) for running out of fuel. That said mistakes are made, I for one try
and take it easy on people who make mistakes so that hopefully they'll take it
easy on me when I make mine.

That said I think that anybody caught driving overly agressively like the guy
who tried to run me off the road this morning just for merging while he was
trying to go 80mph in the right hand lane of a 3 lane highway where the center
lane is going 70mph should lose his license for a year. People need to learn
that just because they're driving a fast car doesn't mean that they have any
more right to the road than anyone else. I was merging just fine and this
jackass pulls up INTO my spot and tries to push me off the road. I looked at
his expensive Lexus and my 240D with the clearcoat peeling off, held my line
and said "Go for it, I dare you." He backed off.

-Curt

Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark
'83 300SD (happily running diesel/WVO mix)
'82 300CD slate grey, black interior, 152,xxx mi