Do you also sell the German ones?  I really can't swallow putting Chinese parts
on my Mercedes.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 6, 2010, at 10:34 AM, buymbpa...@gmail.com wrote:

Let's at least tell the whole story on this forum. I have sold at least 400 of these
"cheap" Chinese axles and 3 of them are under the recall. Someone forgets to
say that the recall is for 2 months production in late 2009 compared to 10 years
production. Does Mercedes have a better record? Not every one can spend tens of thosands
of dollars on 30 year old cars. Let's remember that Gary and I buy from the same 5
vendors and offer the same quality parts.

------Original Message------
From: Gary Hurst
Sender: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
To: Banned List
To: Mercedes Discussion List
ReplyTo: Mercedes Discussion List
Sent: Feb 5, 2010 7:02 PM
Subject: [MBZ] cheap chinese part recall

turns out those cheap chinese axle shafts that you guys have been purchasing
are being recalled for safety concerns.  I'm glad I resist the temptation of
300% profit and don't sell that kind of product.  i think a certain vendor
sells those every single day, but i'm sure he doesn't want to worry you guys
about something as minor as a chinese axle shaft coming apart.

i can't emphasize it enough -- stay away from the chinese junk!  it is only
being sold because even priced much lower than original quality products,
the profits are still astronomical.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
95 E300, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 350SDL, 91 300D, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 76 240D, 76 300D, http://www.okiebenz.com