Well then I've been ripped - I didn't get any wiring!

-Max

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of OK Don
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 9:58 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] NEW EURO HEADLIGHTS - THANKS RUSTY

OK - I had to look it up - he did say that they come with the bulbs and
wiring --

W123 Bosch European Headlight Assembly $225.00
W124 Bosch European Headlight Assemby $205.00
W126 Sedan Bosch European Headlight Assembly $340.00
W126 Coupe Bosch European Headlight Assembly $300.00
W201 Bosch European Headlight Assembly $215.00 These Assemblies include
all bulbs, connectors and wiring.

--
OK Don
Panic! (the national past time).