What he said.  And if you're really paranoid, you can set one up for dual fuel
(NG & LP) easily and for little additional cost.

The likelihood of your NG supply failing is very, very low.  The few areas that
require dual fuel setups by law are places like California, where the
possibility of interruption is present from things like earthquakes.

The only real disadvantage with NG is that it is lower in BTU content than
gasoline or LP, therefore, the generator output is slightly lower on NG.

I was just talking with my partners, and they mentioned that if we sell 10 or
more units at a time we get a pretty good discount...

Dan