We are a Generac service dealer.  You can buy them online for less than we sell
them for, but forget about any kind of support if you do that.

We can usually install one of these in a day or less.  The documentation is
good, so someone with a decent DIY background can do it without too much
effort.  The only sketchy part is the (re)wiring that has to be done to your
distribution system, although in many cases it's not that big of a deal.

Dan