From: John Reames <jwrea...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hey Andrew
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2010, 12:00 AM
Probaby have the engine to spin a
compressor to refrigerate milk... The multiletter agencies
are kinda funny about that...

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net

On Feb 10, 2010, at 18:04, Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
wrote:

A guy I know was telling me about some Amish people he
knew, they had a diesel engine for something (they will use
diesel engines directly but not generate electricity with
them for reasons that are not clear to me) and ran the
radiator into the house to warm it.  So I'm thinking
you could get your diesel car, do a bypass on the radiator,
hook a gen head to the crank pulley with a long belt and the
gen on a wheeled cart that would roll right over the engine,
like a hospital bed table, and you would be good to go as
long as you had diesel.
--R

Peter Hertzing wrote:
In regards to the fireplace - I would get a wood
insert for the fireplace.
Then you can power the blower with your new gas
generator.  This would be
the lowest cost way to be sure you would have
an  uninterrupted heat source.