When I was working/living in NY state and wasting my money on "The Star"
magazine, there was an article on the M100 (I hope I remembered the name right)
club which meets once a year in southern NY state.  There are two main players
who "operate things" in this club and the other fellow lives somewhere in
northeast PA as I remember.  Since my brother and I had visited a few
Meadowbrook Concours d'Elegance events, we thought it would be a neat idea to
attend one of the M100 meets as pics of a bunch of these vehicles in the same
place would be pretty nice.  I wrote a note to one of the fellows but got a
somewhat snobbish note in return indicating that their meets were for M100
members only.  As much as some of you/us may lust after these vehicles, I doubt
if we'd fit into their "club" as my opinion of most of you on this list would
suggest that we just wouldn't fit in even if we could afford one of these
beasts.

G. M. Brown

Brevard, NC