Rich mentioned it not being pleasant enough to be working on cars lately.  That
got me thinking about working on my car this weekend.  IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE 52
DEGREES!  I am very excited about sun and warm temperatures.  This winter seems
to have last forever.  I know its been the normal amount of time, but it just
feels like we haven't had a warm day in SO long.  Now, I'm sure some of you in
the warmer climates are thinking that 52 doesn't sound all that great, but it
has been bad here for a long time.

So, here's my question.  I just got this Cadillac and I always have to spend
time detailing and cleaning whatever car I have just gotten.  It drives me
crazy not having a clean car.  Has anyone used the "clay" for the paint.  I
think I did this once on a previous car, but it was a long time ago.  The car
has very nice paint, but since it was sitting for so long, I am thinking using
the clay would be a good idea before waxing it.  Plus, I get to spend some time
outside soaking up the sun!

Donald H. Snook