-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 1:50 AM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] charging problem, 560SEL

Well I ended up swapping out the alternator and that solved the charging
problem but my lights are still not coming on.  They are not burned out
because after the engine was running turned on headlights to see if the
light out indicator came on(have a headlight out) which it did.  What is
it that is supposed to make all the lights come on before startup?