Now now now don't be so mean to Wilton, although he'll have his B-52 hat on.

Hendrik
who is too young to be a gomer and is usually pretty tolerant of elderly folk, unless I haven't had a fag in a while

Curt Raymond wrote:
I haven't flown since the idiot tried to use his bloomers to blow up the plane
but 2 hours is probably excessive for in-country flights. 1 hour is in most
cases plenty, the security lines move pretty quick. Have your ducks in a row
(read the TSA website before you fly) and watch the line you pick.
The one to look out for is the older gentleman with a navy ship hat that has pins in it. You know
the one, where I come from we call them "Gomers". Invariably some Gomer is going to put
his boarding pass in his bag that he runs through the xray. There are always people standing around
telling you to "keep your boarding pass in your hand" but he decides it should be in his
luggage, he might even say something moderately impolite to his wife when she suggests he should
keep it in his hands. Then the TSA person has to get his bag and theres a big deal and it slows the
line up bad. I even saw one rocket scientist nearly have a heart attack he was so angry.

The trick to getting through the line quick is to know the routine and then
keep your cool. I almost always breeze through.

-Curt