> Curt Raymond wrote:
>
>> Its admittedly been 5 years since I was down that way but I seem to
>> remember SC having more signs for cheap smokes. One of my neighbors up on
>> the farm had a trailer that he and his wife would haul to Florida (crossing
>> every state on the eastern seaboard except RI) every year. His wife smoked
>> and he told me they'd stop in SC at the same place every year and she'd buy
>> $1000 of smokes. On the way north they'd stop again and she'd buy $2000 of
>> smokes and sell 'em to her friend's when she'd return home.
>> I can't imagine how many smokes $2000 is and where they'd store them
>> although they had a very large travel trailer.
>>
>> -Curt

Cannot do that here. We have stations at the provincial borders that demand you
stop and declare smokes bought in
the next province. Failure to do so can get you busted big time. The reason
being of course that the taxes are
higher in Manitoba and the powers that be do not like you to buy your smokes in
the province with lower taxes.

Randy