I wonder how much of the braking for the prius is base upon the regenerative system and how much is based on the REAL brakes... And when the real brakes are triggered vs the regenerative system.

Also, with a prius, you have the gasoline engine and the electric motor to work with (against)...

I wonder how a car with a keyless start system would respond to someone chucking the keyless fob out o the window while driving... You would think that the car should shut down since the authorization token was no longer present...

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net