If there is a cover below the door, remove it.  There is most likely a sump of
some sort that you can access through a large plastic screw in plug.  The "O"
ring on this is leaking, or the plug is loose.

BTW, this is a regular maintenance item on front loaders.  I learned this on
our GE front loader after it developed a nasty smell about 9 months into use.
The tech came out and showed me how to remove the cover and drain the sump.
It's filled with lots of cruft from all the washing that's taken place.  It's
also the one part of the machine that does not get totally drained, so the
water in it can get rather nasty (hence the smell we were getting.)

Look your machine up online in one of the appliance parts sites and you'll
probably see the arrangement in the exploded view.

Dan