From: "Alex Chamberlain" <apchamberl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 10:48 AM
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Best Porches

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 7:13 AM, LarryT <l02tur...@comcast.net> wrote:
Those are correct comments - the 911SC of 83-87 are widely considered to
have bulletproof engines with some going 300K mi with never being opened up.

Lately I confess I have been lusting after this one lately, for sale
at a local high-end used-car dealer:

http://www.luxeauto.com/inventory_detail.cfm?Invid=1002

Alex