Bob wrote:  "So...what does a gallon of bio weigh? If I slapped a correct
aluminum aux tank in my trunk and filled it (26 gal) of bio, what would the
weight be? Would I be all saggy in the rear (the car you clowns)."

At 6 pounds per gallon it would weigh about the same as an adult size
passenger in the back seat.  Does your car sag when somebody sits in the
back seat?  If you fill both fuel tanks and put five big adults in the car
it will droop.  If you have one or two people up front and both tanks topped
you should not notice any appreciable change.

Dan