the geometry involved seemed obvious to me (and you, apparently); but that
didn't seem apparent to a poster who implied that the weight in the trunk
was like a passengers weight in the rear seat,... that's why i thought it
necessary and appropriate to be specific and clarify.

   was there something of value you were trying to add to the discussion?

cheers!