From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Rich Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:03 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Runaway Diesel! Or How I Survived A Stuck Throttle

Did you call the highway patrol and get them to come and get in front of
you to slow you down while going off, then call all the lamestream TV
networks and scream "Unintended Acceleration!!!!" ?

Dude, you could have a new CDI in the driveway!

--R

On 4/6/2010 12:52 PM, Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 53310