Don't forget coal=carbon and diamond=carbon,so we get coal=diamond... Buy your missus a large rock for her finger (half of a pound of good hard anthricite ought to do); mothers day is coming up fast!

(if you dare do it, have your widow post pictures so that we know what fatal stupidity looks like...)

If you do it, survive, and she shows it off to oohs and aahs, you should be safe to rebuild your front suspension using only walmart and harbor freight tools, especially spring compressors...

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net