Darn! No Budget!
Fred Moir
Lynn MA

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Mercedes Diesel Station Wagon (1987) - $700 (Cornwallville, Green County)
Date:   Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:50:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:   fred.s...@yahoo.com
To:     fred.s...@verizon.net

fred.s...@yahoo.com has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.

Please see below for more information.

Visit the posting at http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/1699368329.html to contact the person who posted this.

   Mercedes Diesel Station Wagon (1987)

Date: 2010-04-19, 11:21AM

The rarest the Mercedes diesels, the 124 body style station wagon was only imported to the US for one year - 1987. This is the much more modern, much faster 6 cylinder turbo diesel engine that is far superior to the engine found in the 1979-1985 5 cylinder station wagons. The 1987 300TD is widely coveted, very desirable. I bought this car a few years ago in California and only just brought it to NY in the falls ('09) so it has very little/no rust. I am selling the car because the engine doesn't start and I don't have the time to get involved in fixing it. It has a new battery and seems to work when the gas filter is cleaned, but then dies again a day or so later.
It has about 260k miles. These cars are known fro lasting up to 400K.
Clean title, pink slip in hand. Email for more photos.
Located off of 23 in Green County in Cornwallville (East Durham). Buyer is responsible for pick-up.

   * Location: Cornwallville, Green County
   * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
     commercial interests

Original URL: http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/1699368329.html

/this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
/http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/lJnZz5CZyFGdlZHQ6lmcu42b0VmbG