I knew of the existence of the 924S, but never have seen one in person or
even advertised for sale.  I've seen more than one article online and in
magazines lately saying that the market for front-engine Porsches is about
as low as it can go---might be a good buy.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ctd/1698912433.html

This looks like a really clean 914.  But I've never seen one with steel
wheels before; are those original?  They look just like the ones on the
orange '75 Microbus my family had when I was a little kid.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ctd/1698912433.html