I'm fed up with the jarring ride when driving over rough pavement in my 1983
300TD.  I replaced both air cells (accumulator spheres) with one new and one
used one a couple years ago.  I never checked or tested the used one before
having it installed.
My intent is to R/R solely the used one.

Questions:

1. Do they run in series or parallel?  In other words, will one bad
accumularor ruin the ride as if there were TWO bad ones?

2. Will I need a supply of hydraulic suspension (SLS) fluid on hand when
tackling this project?

3. How much time is required for this effort?  Any special tools

Andrew
1983 and 1985 300TD