I did a 114 years ago to replace the dreaded heater blower (and do some AC work as well) and I still have the scars to show for it. I would add that it took me all of two full days to accomplish the feat, too.

Wimps!  I've had the dash out of my 560 SL, twice, the dash
out of the 450 SL, and out of the 380 SL.  Haven't done my
wife's 560 SL yet, but I expect I'll have to.

No, I don't want to do another one either, but it's not _that_ bad!
They go somewhat faster after you've done one.  Still, you do end
up pretty much gutting the car...

-- Jim