Folks,

Please join me in supporting St. Baldrick's Foundation! On Saturday, 15 May, I will have my head shaved to raise funds to help those children who are fighting cancer. Many of you are aware that I have not had a haircut in nearing two years to donate my hair to Locks of Love in honor of family and friends that has been lost to cancer. That hair now reaches past my shoulders and is long enough for donating. On that Saturday, two groups will benefit from this "shearing of the fleece."

Please make a donation with the knowledge that you, too, are helping those children that are fighting this terrible plight. Until we have a cure, at the very least, we can show our support to those who are wrestling with their own recoveries and hope to make them more comfortable. Please, everyone, let us make this one count!

Directions for donating and more information about the event may be found here: https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/oldworld.

Thank you for your support and encouragement! Please, spread the word. :)

Best regards,

Mathieu Cama

Old World Automotive
Lawrenceville, GA