From: "Mitch Haley" <m...@voyager.net>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 5:24 PM
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OM601 for sale - HEY RUSTY!!!

andrew strasfogel wrote:
Maybe because $9999 is a cr*ppy cap?

No, $9999 is far above the maximum allowable cap for a HSA qualified policy.

It's because they want me to pay a premium that exceeds my current premium plus cap for maintenance coverage. It's like forcing me to buy an extended warranty that covers 80% of my oil changes but only covers 80% of an engine replacement.

In other words, the maximum that I can pay under my current, soon to be illegal policy is less than the annual premium for a policy that they think they can order me to buy.

Mitch.