From: Mountain Man <maontin....@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 18:55:05
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OM601 for sale - HEY RUSTY!!!

Rusty wrote:
> But I think it beats dying, no?

Well, what is really bad is that we dummies buy in to the lies they feed us.
We never really are allowed to find out if we would have died -
perhaps we wouldn't die?
But, we never find out - it is all written in the CFO office of the
hospital and they tell us they have done a wonderful job.  They could
have raped you and told you they saved your life.
mao