Remind me again of what this is from, and if it would fit a 79TD or 84 300SD, and if that includes shipping (just kidding -- where are you?).

--R

On 6/7/2010 5:18 AM, Walt Zarnoch wrote:
Sounds right, the yard has current going rate as $80 with a $25 core for
just a tranny. (I've never understood core charges at yards... it's not like
they loose cash when they sell something)

Tranny and torque converter as a package for $150 sound good?

Walt

On Jun 4, 2010 3:28 PM, "Rich Thomas"<richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>