How bout good 'ol PBR? I think Sam Adams is awful stuff. Too bitter.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2010, at 9:22 AM, Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
wrote:

Sam Adams makes a whole bunch of different brews, not many of them seem to be
available with any regularity outside the Bahstahn area.  One of my favorites
is Stock Ale, which is a little more flavorful and darker than the regular
Boston Ale.  If you can find that, give it a try, I think you would enjoy it
(well, you would probably enjoy about anything, but that one is a bit better to
my taste than the regularly-available SA brew).

--R