From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of E M
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 2:14 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Beer review

More small speciality beer places opening all the time.  Seem to be more in
Quebec and BC, than Ontario for some reason.

I find once beer gets over 7%, the alcohol taste becomes too dominant and I
don't care for it as much.  $7 is getting expensive, even for a speciality,
low batch beer.  We all have our ceiling with regards to what we'll pay.
For me, $3.50 is the MAX, for a 500ml for imported German beer.  And for
that, it better be in glass too, not a tin! lol

Ed, who is on a bit of a Russian beer kick at the moment.
300E