FYI - this isn't thte hole in the head - the pre-chamber is inserted into
the head, a locking ring holds in the head, and the injector screws into the
pre-chamber. I read the problem as being the injector holding htreads inside
the pre-chamber. I could have mis-read however.

--
OK Don
Panic! (the national past time).