http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_names_for_the_British

Hendrik
who is looking forward to the Aussies kicking some pommie butt in the cricket (you may need to google cricket)

OK Don wrote:
I'm missing something here - so I Googled "kick a pom" and found:

"Providence Catholic High School is pleased to announce that its Celtic Pom
Pon team took 1st place in both “Kick” and “Pom” at the Team Dance Illinois
(TDI) Invitational ". Apparently it is something to celebrate.