For a 6.9, you have  to compare the value of your enjoyment for the rare
times you drive it vs. the repair cost, recognizing that it is probably a
depreciating  asset unless you keep up the maintenance (cosmetic and
mechanical).  In other  words, even if it's free this is an expensive
ownership proposition.