I don't care about getting the better of him.  I knew he was a law school grad
by the things he said and the way he was thinking when he came to look at the
bike.  Nice kid, has some sort of corporate job, so he's probably one of the
higher ups in his class.

What he doesn't know is he's dealing with someone who has been trained as a
professional negotiator/mediator.

Hopefully we'll get this worked out and he'll end up with a nice bike and all
the goodies that go along with it, and I'll get the price I was asking.

Dan