I have a dealership that has an overlay on all their photos of their vehicles. We have a new overlay to replace it with. In order to do this, all the photos have to be reprocessed by our program called photolink. In order to get the photos back into the program, they either have to be actually reshot by the rep, or there is a tool in our inventory management software that will export all the photos in a zip file, but they all have the c at the end. In order for the photos to be able to be seen by the photolink program, they have to be named the vin of the vehicle -1, or -2 etc for multiples. As of now, they have the vin -1c for example. With that c, the program will not see the photos as matching a particular vehicle. Clear as mud?