I agree - the black interior is a turn-off. Sheepskins might make it
acceptable though.

I measured the inside temp at the console with the IR thermometer last
Sunday in both the black 124 and the white 124, both of which had been
sitting in the sun all day - around 4PM. The temp in both of them was 137F.
Surprised me! I was sure that the black car would be hotter. It does have
tinted windows, and the white car doesn't, I don't know it that makes a
difference or not. Htey were parked at 90 degrees to each other, so it
wasn't a really good test, but interesting that both temps were same!
The door facing West on the black car was 165F.