Sent directly to email Buchenwald.

Mao, I have a grand total of 9 alias accounts there.  I never look at them.  I
can hand one off to you if you're really interested.

Trust me, it's pretty sedate over there.  You can choose about 6-8 names and
they're the bulk of the posters, and it's the same old blather.

I do miss Hank and his crispy pancakes, however.

Dan