I don't know if it is as bad as the turbo 606's (with a MAF and a MAP) but if
it does, ensure that there are no intake leaks between the MAF (Mass/Air flow
meter) and the MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor; the 606 nanny looks for
a calculated drop in manifold pressure and a reduction in intake airflow when
the EGR is open... And I think it will pop open the EGR every once in a while
just to test things... Any significant differences==NoBoostForYou!
(does invoking the soup Nazi count as far as Godwin is concerned ?)

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net