I called the shop today - they confirmed that it has a leak, at the
expansion valve, and also think the valve is starting to clog - "a common
occurance on MLs". They want around $450 to replace the expansion valve ($35
at Rusty's). I don't have a clue where it is on this car ---

--
OK Don
2001 ML320