You can pull the KLIMA relay and jump two terminals there to determine if a faulty Klima is the problem.. I can't remember the terminals, but if you have a wiring diagram, you should be able to figger it out.

Power for the low pressure switch goes through the KLIMA from the PBCU -- if you don't have power there, it's the PBCU. High pressure switch for the fan probably does not, but I'm not sure on the 350 SDL -- if it's the W14o, it could be anything since it's got a digital system rather than an analog one for ACC.

Peter