Ok Don wrote:

I thought you were looking for a bigger car, nota small one!

I am.  I have determined that I am going to have to just buy something,
so I can have something to drive while I look for the elusive SDL.
Since I sold my car to you, I can buy some winter beater to slosh around
in the snow without having to get the hose out and wash the underside of
my car every night.

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have recieved this message in error, please delete it and notify me.