Just you wait for the diapers. Steaming rancid butter (partially processed milk), 97.9*F. YMMV with formula.

-Rolf

On 09/03/2010 08:42 AM, Donald Snook wrote:
Rolf wrote: "True that. The most selfless thing you can do is have a baby.
Rarely
will you EVER think of yourself first. BTW in 6months let me know if you can
ever stand the smell of butter
popcorn ever again. I know I can't. PS do yourself a favor and throw some water
on your face before you go
in for those middle of the night feedings/diaper changes. PPS hows that college
education savings coming along."

I don't get the buttered popcorn reference.  The college savings will start as
soon as we can pay off the $25,000 cost of the adoption!  But, it will all be
worth it!

Donald H. Snook