From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Rolf
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 8:54 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Parenthood

Just you wait for the diapers. Steaming rancid butter (partially
processed milk), 97.9*F. YMMV with formula.

-Rolf

On 09/03/2010 08:42 AM, Donald Snook wrote:
> Rolf wrote: "True that. The most selfless thing you can do is have a
> baby. Rarely will you EVER think of yourself first. BTW in 6months let

> me know if you can ever stand the smell of butter popcorn ever again.
> I know I can't. PS do yourself a favor and throw some water on your
face before you go in for those middle of the night feedings/diaper
changes. PPS hows that college education savings coming along."

> I don't get the buttered popcorn reference.  The college savings will
start as soon as we can pay off the $25,000 cost of the adoption!  But,
it will all be worth it!