Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:02:34 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: Peter Frederick <psf...@earthlink.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 91 350SDL water pump

Don't
 use RTV on the pump, use permatex of some sort, else it will surely
leak.  RTV won't stick to anyhthing with glycol on it, I found this out
the hard way on my old Audi fox -- after the third water pump gasket
blew out I used liquid permatex and it was still holding 4 years later
when I sold it.

Peter