From: "Scott Ritchey" <ritche...@nc.rr.com>
I also
occasionally back up the complete system image to my NAS or external USB
drive. This really saved my bacon when the hard drive puked and died in my
notebook machine.  Instead of days of finding and loading software, I just
restored from the last image to a new hard drive. That took less than an hour.
Scott
---------------------------------------- Which program did you use to back up the complete system to your external HD? I once used Retrospect on a friends office system but it was not easy for an amateur.
Thanks,
Gerry