OOH! For that, I'd jump. I heard of one for 4500 once before and it really needed to be painted., but never found one. Bottom seems to be about 8-9 k, and mostly over 11k. "its a Mercedes, you know..." BS. Its a truck.

I'd guess a 4500 truck and a paint job would be a 4500 truck that costs 9-10k. a totalled camper might be an $11k low mile cab and chassis that costs $4500 I really think the flatbed with a hidden gooseneck ball and an adjustable bumper hitch would be the way to go. If the WB was long enough, you could even add a sleeper behind it.

I'd have to pay 4500 for another dogde caravan unless I got real lucky and found someone desperate in January.

And I am picky, I don't want one from MI. I want one from hotlanta or Dallas, not from the rust belt. My dallas cars have spoiled me. It is nice to have 15-20 yr old cad plating that still looks like new.... until its first winter in the garage in the rust belt. Yes, even without driving it in the salt.

Dieselhead wrote:

What is the cheapest anyone has seen a sprinter go for?

I saw one advertised for something like $4500 this past summer.
I think it was a 2004 cargo van with only 2xx,xxx miles on it.