I'm growing tired of forking over $$$ to the cable company every month
when I only watch about 10% of the chanels available.

The last straw was that they've decided they're going to encode all the
channels, so I'm going to need another damn box and remote just to watch
TV.  They say it is to enhance their service, but I suspect the real
reason is to combat piracy and to track what people are watching so they
can sell this data to marketing companies.

I'm thinking of going back to over-the-air (OTA) TV.  I'm in a fringe
area, so I'd need a roof mast if not a tower.  Looks like $100 would buy
a good HD antenna, which would be offset in one month after canceling
cable.

Unknown costs for a mast or tower.  Anyone have experience with this?

Here's a tower for sale close to me, is this price high, decent?

  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160469554963

Allan
--
1983 300D