THe B29s were pretty new at the time, not old.

But I think you mean old to us now.

in the link I posted a week ago about Jack Shelley, there was a link to the recordings of theinterviews Jack did with the crew of the Enola Gay, who dropped the Hiroshima bomb, and with the Nagasaki crew, and with some of the nuclear scientists in the pacific with the bombs.

Very interesting. If you can't find the link, let me know it was from the des moines register (holding nose)

Yeah - and what about fatboy over Hiroshima?
That had to be one frightening flight in an old airplane.
mao