Just thought of something.

My mom's 03 Impala will keep the starter engaged for a minimum amount of
time when you turn the key. You can hit it and release it in less than a
second and it'll keep it going till the engine starts.

Maybe the Nissan has the same "I D 10 T" proofing feature, thus needing the
extra relay?

Walt

On Sep 29, 2010 4:16 PM, "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>