Some good Chilean wines are quite reasonably priced, and they come in 1.5L bottles too.

--R

On 10/12/2010 5:50 PM, Rolf wrote:
Ya but they arent in the same budget category. :D I am trying other red wines now and seeing how it goes. Next week is beer. Then another week of no alky.

I check my bp when I got home after doc, it was 137/80summin and then 125/79 before bedtime (after wine and dinner). Not sure when I should expect to be able to measure bp affect from food? 4 hours? 8 hours? minutes?

-Rolf