Yes, all 4 in the proper sequence, twice. I'm thinking I should put some teflon tape on the bleeders to seal up those threads a bit and keep the air from getting in my bleed tube (using a Mityvac), though I don't think it is going back into the calipers. At first they were a bit mushy after I put on the new caliper and filled it and bled it a bit, so I went around the car again and then it was better, pretty much as it was before I started the exercise.

I'll take a look at the bushing, but the pedal does not seem to have play in it, just takes some travel to start brake engagement. I guess they aren't "touchy!"

--R