That oughta work.

My Indy reports using an air chisel from underneath. He says he had a customer who broke a 1/2" drive breaker bar with a 4' pipe...

-Curt

Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 10:41:29 -0400
From: Mitch Haley <m...@voyager.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W123 - 240D - Engine heater plug

Curt Raymond wrote:

 Based on the big fun Jim Cathey had doing the Frankenheap's block
heater I bought mine from Rusty but will let my Indy do the install...

 Actually it depends, if I end up taking the 240D to camp this weekend
I'll have a local Indy there do it for half my regular guy's labor rate.

I bet it's not a bad job at all if you own a 36" breaker bar and can stand under
the car.

Mitch.